Have you ever smelled a photo frame? Well you will with this one. Soaked in single malt whisky for 50+ years the VERY subtle aroma of single Malt Scottish whisky adds a sensory element that is unique to Whisky Frames.
Made from repurposed Whisky cask staves (the strips of wood that make a barrel), making it unlike any photo frame. With mitered corners its more traditional in design than our cask range, however it retains the slight curve making this a conversational centre piece in any home.
- Substantial American oak frame adding depth and presence
- Riveted metal band on top corner from the original barrel
- Original patina that only time and history can create
- Rustic yet refined - every frame is one of a kind.
- Free standing or wall hung in portrait or Landscape orinatation
- Fits a standard 6x8" photo or smaller
- You can personalise this frame and give an amazingly unique gift